Jack Flynn, 23, a 2016 graduate of Attleboro High School said he will take some video equipment with him and then hire a crew in Nepal to help with the documentary.
The hemp backpacks and gear sold by Pure World are manufactured by a family-run company in Nepal that Flynn partnered with. Flynn said he is planning on traveling to Nepal for a month to produce a documentary.
"Every problem is just an opportunity waiting to be fulfilled."
- Grew up in Attleboro, Massachusetts
- Competed in Varsity Ice Hockey and Soccer
- Took music lessons from ages 9 to 15 years old & performed with various rock bands
- Excelled through Advanced Placement English, American & World History, Psychology, and Environmental Science
- Concentrated in Social Entrepreneurship and Sustainable Development at Babson College in Wellesley, MA
- Participated in Club Ice Hockey, Sustainability Club, Ski & Snowboard Club, Jazz Collective (drummer) and Radio Club (co-president)
- Practiced running a business through the #1 Entrepreneurship Program in the United States
- The Verizon Innovative Learning Program
- Sociedad Latina Emprende (program coordinator)
- Arthur M. Blank Center for Entrepreneurship
- Babson's Foundations of Management & Entrepreneurship (teaching assistant)
- Studying abroad in Tokyo, Japan
- Driving around the island of Iceland
- Staying in a small surf town in Mexico
- Exploring the Normandy coast of France
- Cruising through the icebergs of Alaska
- Roadtripping around the United States
- Solo traveling from Berlin, Germany to Bangkok, Thailand
"I always knew that I wanted to start a company with the minimum requirement that it’d be inherently sustainable..."
"I love creating things that didn’t exist in the world before, and that’s something that always interested me about business..."
"He realized that being passionate about the product one is trying to sell is a crucial component of being an effective salesperson..."